PROMO CODE: BUDDYPASS
Bring a friend. Add a CYR 101 pass to your cart and use this code for $100 off your total
CYRS & BEERS FULL RIDE (Level 2)
Prerequisites for Level 2:
(Contact us with all questions)
- Continuous waltz control (12+ steps)
- Coins/small spiral
- Cartwheels/big spiral
ALL ACCESS EVENT TICKET INCLUDES
- 1 block (2 hours) of training w/ each level 2 coach over the course of Friday & Saturday (3 blocks total)
- 1 block (2 hours) with Head Creative Coach Courtney Giannone for “Combined Choreo Creation”
- 1 Specialty workshop (1 hour) with Head Coach Eric Deschenes
- 1 Specialty workshop (1 hour) with Coach Angelica Bongiovonni
- 1 Specialty workshop (1 hour) with Coach Charlie Wheeller
- Body preparation & maintenance (1 hour) with Coach Sam Tribble
- 15 minute private consultation with one coach of your choosing (first come first serve/sign-ups at welcome desk)
- Access to open gym all 4 days
- Access to extra classes, activities, & surprises (does not include Act Development w/ Courtney)
- Admit one to CYRS & BEERS – Battle at the Brewery
- Admit one to CYRS & BEERS – Gala Show
*Totals 12.25 HOURS of workshops + extra classes (TBA)
*Block times are assigned. Contact us with any questions.
*Extra training block add-ons available May 10th – Contact us to be added to the waiting list
Out of stock
THIS IS A NON SPECTATOR TRAINING EVENT TICKET
LOCATION: CU BOULDER REC CENTER
1835 Pleasant St, Boulder, CO 80302
Homestead Circus will assign groups & training blocks. Each block for individual skill development will have a class-cap of 8 people. Other blocks have more students.
With your full-ride ticket, you will have 1-block with each level 2 coach over the course of days 1 & 2. If you need to request a specific block time or have any questions about this, please contact us.
These personal skill training blocks are best taken with specific goals or skills in mind. Please be prepared with a notebook or recording device so that you may retain as much from your time with the coaches as possible to then drill on your own. Be ready with questions and goals. Our coaches are highly experienced and can provide you with more thorough training if you know what you want to get out of it. We would love to help you feel prepared to get the most from your CYRS & BEERS experience, so please contact us for guidance.
•••Make sure to check out Act Development with head creative coach Courtney Giannone. (Not included in full-ride pass)•••
Open gym space is available all 4 days to drill and spin with other wheelers. **Please note that wheels must have protective skin and absolutely no protruding bolts. If you need a wheel provided for you, please email us with your needs and preferred size before ordering a ticket.**